Both Pylons available at $299 each
BIG AIR PYLONS offers huge increases in wake jumps, altitude and distance.
It allows you to perform wakeboarding tricks with ease. It also makes starts easier and can even help you teach beginning skiers by helping them get up quicker.
BIG AIR PYLONS
are 7 ft., designed for quick raising and lowering and installs
with ease into any boat. BIG AIR PYLONS are made from aircraft grade aluminum
and offer high strength capabilities.
BIG AIR PYLON are also great for barefoot skiing. Our pylons are great for long line work with either frontwards skiing or backwards skiing. The same benefits derived by wakeboarders (the upward pull) really helps out in barefooting as well.
- The only stand alone wakeboard pylon that doesn't sacrifice rear seating
- All pylons are made of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Rope heads are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Low-profile pylon bases (No stubbing the toes!)
- Quick hook up/high strength bow system
- High strength 4 point (out of the way and site) fastening system
- Fits existing
2.50" OD Pylons.
- (Most current
inboard boats Have a 2.50" OD Pylon)
- 2 Piece for
- 5,000 LB
Steel Center Ski Tow Eye
- 6061-T6 Aircraft
grade aluminum shafts.
- Raise it
or lower it in seconds.
No existing pylon needed.
You supply the boat, we supply the pylon
SLIP - ON PYLONS