Big Air H2O.2 Tower
Quick Release Knobs!
tower is made to fit nearly all boats. This is made possible
by our unique H-member cross brace system. Sizing options are noted as:
- SIZE A fits 59"-84"
- SIZE B fits 70" to 103"
- SIZE C fits 103" to 120"
- 2" OD 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
Top Cross Member - 2 3/8" OD 6061 T6 Al
Attachment hardware - Billet 6061-T6 Al
Attachment hardware - 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Finish options: Brushed Finish - Gloss Black Powder Coat – Custom powder coat
- The H2O.2 Tower can mount on the side or on the top of boat gunnels
- If you are looking to save a little money and are looking for a unique look, order one of our towers with a brush finish. The tower will be shipped to you ready to assemble, but with no powder coating. Many customers then choose to polish the tubing by hand to a near chrome finish. Note the tower will come totally functional, but will not be polished.
legs remove easily once the tower is laid down so the tower
can fit into your garage while still attached to the boat.
- The tower can be laid down and the front legs removed in less than 1 minute.
- 24"-28" height above gunnel when collapsed
- Most biminis fit under our towers. Please click here about fit if you have a bimini top on your boat.
- The front to back stance on the H2O.2 tower is 42" to 46"
- Pre-drilled for ease of wiring installation
- Swivel Joint attachments on the base plates prevent stress cracking to your boats fiberglass. Many towers use a rigid mount, that delivers stress and flexure directly into your boats hull. This causes cracking and fatigue of the fiberglass. Our unique swivel system keeps the stress and flexure where it belongs, IN the tower.
- 5 year warranty.
- Tower stands 5' alone. Designed to have an approximate height of 7' 3" depending on boat style
- Our towers are also great for barefoot skiing. Our tower is great for long line work with either frontwards skiing or backwards skiing. The same benefits derived by wakeboarders (the upward pull) really helps out in barefooting as well.
- Mounting hardware and backing plates are included
- The H2O.2 Tower will fit any boat with a beam width from 55" to 116"
- This tower can accommodate the following Big Air Bimini choices:
- Please note: Wakeboard racks and other accessories are sold separately
|Read about Tower Sizing|
|View H2O.2 Install Instructions|
|View Our Tower FAQ|