Quick Release Knobs!
- 2" OD 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
Member - 2 3/8" OD 6061 T6 Al
hardware - Billet 6061-T6 Al
hardware - 18-8 Stainless Steel
Finish - Gloss Black Powder Coat or Gloss White Powder Coat
- The H2O Tower can mount on the side or on the top of boat gunnels
you are looking to save a little money and are looking for
a unique look, order one of our towers with a brush finish.
The tower will be shipped to you ready to assemble, but
with no powder coating. Many customers then choose to polish
the tubing by hand to a near chrome finish. Note the tower
will come totally functional, but will not be polished.
legs remove easily once the tower is laid down so the tower
can fit into your garage while still attached to the boat.
tower can be laid down and the front legs removed in less
than 1 minute.
- Most biminis fit under our towers. Please click here about fit if you have a bimini top on your boat.
Lays down in
one minute & legs remove for storage or low
Joint attachments on the base plates prevent stress cracking
to your boats fiberglass. Many towers use a rigid mount,
that delivers stress and flexure directly into your boats
hull. This causes cracking and fatigue of the fiberglass.
Our unique swivel system keeps the stress and flexure where
it belongs, IN the tower.
- 5 year limited warranty.
tower is made to fit nearly all boats. This is made possible
by our unique H-member cross brace system.
- Tower stands 5' alone. Designed
to have an approximate height of 7' 3" depending on
- Our towers are also great for barefoot skiing. Our tower is great for long line work with either frontwards skiing or backwards skiing. The same benefits derived by wakeboarders (the upward pull) really helps out in barefooting as well.
- Mounting hardware and backing plates are included
- The H2O Tower will fit any boat with a beam width from 55" to 116"
- Please note: Wakeboard racks and other accessories are sold separately