Big Air Wave Tower
The Wave Tower is a radical new design that has been in the Big Air Development lab for some time. It has crazy sexy swooping styling, thick and rigid tubing, ultra polished finish, and universal mounts. Constructed from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum tubing, the Wave Tower has a forward sweeping design that is incredibly rigid for a stable pull behind the boat and makes your boat look better than anything else on water. The Wave Tower’s integrated racks will hold a total of four standard wakeboards (two per side) for four times the fun on the water.
The Wave tower on your boat will make you the talk of the lake. The new swept forward styling gives the look a modern progressive wakeboarding boat.
The Wave Tower can accommodate any boat between 70" and 103" width, for a truly universal design that will fit almost any boat on the market. If your boat is either narrower (60"-70") or wider (103"-113") than these widths, please contact us for some possible fitting options. The Wave Tower allows one person to quickly and easily fold this tower below windshield height for convenient storage in a standard garage.
Wakeboard racks included with this Tower!
- Wakeboard racks included!!!!!
- Fits most boats from 70"-103" wide (Contact us for options if your width is narrower or wider)
- Polished or Black powder coat finish options
- Forward swept tower - can be reverse mounted if desired
- High quality 6061-T6 aluminum tubing results in a strong tower that is lightweight
- 2.25" large diameter - flex reducing aluminum tubing
- Telescoping top section makes installation easy on any boat
- The Wave tower uses anti-flex extrusions to ensure a rigid structure
- The Wave Tower can mount on the side or on top of boat gunnels
- Tower stands roughly 5 feet from mounting points with a 12 degree inward taper
- Secure design creates for a silent tower that will not rattle, creak or moan in rough water
- Designed with finite element analysis structures to reduce tower flexure
- Swivel rope head to offer free rope movement
- The Wave tower collapses in just minutes
- 23" height above gunnel when collapsed
- Most biminis fit under our towers. Please click here about fit if you have a bimini top on your boat
- 5 year warranty
- Mounting hardware and backing plates are included
- Incredibly easy to install (typically 2 to 3 hours) at home or by your Big Air dealer
- Navigation light capable
- The front to back stance on the Wave tower is 38"
- This tower can accommodate the following Big Air Bimini choices:
- Super Shadow bimini - Over the tower bimini
- Please note: Racks included - all other accessories are sold separately
|View Wave Install Instructions|
|View Our Tower FAQ|