If you want to turn heads on the water, then you need Big Air's Storm Tower. We worked hard over the winter on our newest design just to give you a tower that has it all - Looks, Rigidity, Simplicity and Included Racks!...all for a great price.
The Storm Tower has a swooped styling, thick and rigid tubing, ultra polished finish, and universal mounts. Constructed from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum tubing, the Storm Tower has a swept back design that is incredibly rigid for a stable pull behind the boat.
The Storm Tower can accommodate any boat between 68" and 98" in width, for a truly universal design that will fit almost any boat on the market. The Storm Tower allows one person to quickly and easily fold this tower below windshield height for convenient storage in a standard garage.
- Wakeboard racks included!!!!!
- The Storm Tower can mount on the side or on the top of boat gunnels
- Swivel rope head to offer free rope movement
- Nav light capable
- Designed with finite element analysis structures to reduce tower flexure
- Fits most boats from 68"-98" wide (No advanced measurements are needed)
- 2.25" large diameter - flex reducing aluminum tubing
- Telescoping top section makes installation easy on any boat
- High quality 6061-T6 aluminum tubing results in a strong tower that is lightweight
- Secure design creates for a silent tower that will not rattle, creek or moan in rough water
- High quality polished finish for a durable coating that looks good
- Fully collapsible to near or below windshield height in minutes
- Most biminis fit under our towers. Please click here about fit if you have a bimini top on your boat.
- Mounting hardware and backing plates are included
- Please note: Racks included - all other accessories are sold separately
|Click to View Installed Storm Tower Pictures|
|View Storm Install Instructions|
|View Our Tower FAQ|