The Plasma Tower offers you a more aggresive sweep for a backwards swept tower for boat owners looking for a slightly different style than the conventional tower positioning. The Plasma Tower offers all the strength and quality of our H20 tower.
- Quick Release Knobs
- 2" OD 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
Top Cross Member - 2 3/8" OD 6061 T6 Al
Attachment hardware - Billet 6061-T6 Al
Attachment hardware - 18-8 Stainless Steel
- The Plasma Tower can mount on the side or on the top of boat gunnels
legs remove easily once the tower is laid down so the tower
can fit into your garage while still attached to the boat.
- The tower can be laid down and the front legs removed in less than 1 minute.
- Most biminis fit under our towers. Please click here about fit if you have a bimini top on your boat.
Joint attachments on the base plates prevent stress cracking
to your boats fiberglass. Many towers use a rigid mount,
that delivers stress and flexure directly into your boats
hull. This causes cracking and fatigue of the fiberglass.
Our unique swivel system keeps the stress and flexure where
it belongs, IN the tower.
- 5 year limited warranty.
tower is made to fit nearly all boats. This is made possible
by our unique H-member cross brace system.
- Tower stands 5' alone. Designed to have an approximate height of 7' 3" depending on boat style
- The Plasma Tower will fit any boat with a beam width from 55" to 116"
- Our towers are also great for barefoot skiing. Our tower is great for long line work with either frontwards skiing or backwards skiing. The same benefits derived by wakeboarders (the upward pull) really helps out in barefooting as well.
- Mounting hardware and backing plates are included
- Please note: Wakeboard racks and other accessories are sold separately
|Click to View Installed Towers|
|Read about Tower Sizing|
|View Plasma Install Instructions|
|View Our Tower FAQ|